SOLITARY BLOCK SHIRAZ
This limited release single block wine is produced from a low yielding vines situated at the highest point on the De Fazio vineyard. The block consists of 600 vines planted from cuttings that were sourced from a patch of the original Shiraz clone planted on the property almost two centuries ago.
The history of Australian wine is fascinating and this venerable Shiraz clone can be traced back to the first Shiraz cuttings brought into Australia by John Macarthur in 1817. It is an honour to preserve a small part of this history through the production of the DeFazio Solitary Block Shiraz.
This rare and truly special wine is only produced when the fruit meets our exacting standards and is limited to a maximum of 900 bottles.
THE DE FAZIO COLLECTION
- Solitary Block ShirazDarren Miller2018-05-24T10:22:24+09:30
Solitary Block Shiraz
- Block III ShirazDarren Miller2018-05-24T10:21:26+09:30
Block III Shiraz
- Old Bush Vine GrenacheDarren Miller2018-05-29T09:16:21+09:30
Old Bush Vine Grenache
- Nero d’AvolaDarren Miller2018-05-26T12:54:53+09:30
- Bush Vine MouvédreDarren Miller2018-05-26T14:32:23+09:30
Bush Vine Mouvédre
- Syrah Nero d’AvolaDarren Miller2018-05-29T09:49:57+09:30
Syrah Nero d’Avola